GeelongPort Quality Policy
GeelongPort is a commercial port providing berthing facilities, wharf side storage, logistics expertise and other specialised cargo handling activities.
Quality is integral to GeelongPort working practices as we believe it is critical to the success of our business.
The key elements of our approach to quality are based on the following quality principles:
- Customer focus: As an organisation, we commit to understand our current and future customer needs, meet their requirements and strive to exceed their expectations.
- Leadership: Senior Management are committed to creating and maintaining a working environment where people are valued and fully involved in achieving our objectives, whilst also developing their capabilities.
- Process Approach: We aim to organise our activities and resources to achieve consistent positive results, using planned and interconnected processes, that seek to minimise waste and maximise efficiency.
- Improvement: We are committed to continuously improve both the services GeelongPort provides and to the effectiveness of our Integrated Management System.
- Evidence Based Decision Making: We will measure our performance in key activities and use pertinent data to make informed and effective decisions to improve our processes.
- Relationship Management: GeelongPort recognises that our relationships with external providers and business partners are interdependent and that a mutually beneficial relationship enhances the ability of both to create value.
GeelongPort has implemented an internal audit program to ensure that ongoing suitability and conformity of the quality management system is assured. GeelongPort is also externally audited by an accredited organisation to meet the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 for Quality Management.