Facilities

Refinery Pier Berth No.1 (Northernmost)

Pier

> Berth length: 213m Approx.
> Bearing: 315°.00' 00"
> Pier head width: 27m
> Pier head length: 36.8m
> Deck height above datum: 5.9m
> Depth alongside: 12.3m
> Mooring dolphins: 4 inshore of pierhead centreline (2 are also berthing dolphins)

3 seaward of pierhead (1 is also a berthing dolphin)

> Construction: Reinforced concrete deck with steel superstructure, supported on timber piles.
> Fendering: 2 No. reinforced concrete berthing dolphins with rubber cone fenders

Refinery Pier Berth No.2

Pier

> Berth length: 213m Approx.
> Bearing: 315°.00' 00"
> Pier head width: 27m
> Pier head length: 36.8m
> Deck height above datum: 5.9m
> Depth alongside: 12.3m
>Mooring dolphins: 3 inshore of pierhead centreline (1 is also a berthing dolphin)

2 seaward of pierhead

> Construction: Reinforced concrete deck with steel superstructure, supported on timber piles.
> Fendering: 2 No. reinforced concrete berthing dolphins with rubber cone fenders.

Refinery Pier Berth No.3

Pier

> Berth length: 275m Approx.
> Bearing: 330°.00' 00"
> Pier head width: 34.5m
> Pier head length: 36.5m
> Deck height above datum: 5.9m
> Depth alongside: 12.3m
> Mooring dolphins: 2 inshore of pierhead

2 seaward of pierhead

2 quick release hooks located at each end of pierhead.

> Construction: Reinforced concrete deck with steel superstructure, supported on timber piles.
> Fendering: Reinforced concrete berthing beam on steel piles

Refinery Pier Berth No.4 (Southernmost)

Pier

> Berth length: 275m Approx.
> Bearing: 330°.00' 00"
> Pier head width: 34.5m
> Pier head length: 36.5m
> Deck height above datum: 4.9m
> Depth alongside: 12.3m
> Mooring dolphins: 2 inshore of pierhead

2 seaward of pierhead

2 quick release hooks located at each end of pierhead.

> Construction: Reinforced concrete deck with steel superstructure, supported on timber piles.
> Fendering: Reinforced concrete berthing beam on steel piles with 4 No. rubber cone fenders at 21.25m centres
> New fenders: 2 reinforced concrete berthing dolphins with rubber cone fenders.